When pumping machinery fails with little or no warning, there is often little or no time for engineering evaluation. The pump must be repaired immediately.
However, a particular pump’s downtime or maintenance history can indicate an underlying root cause has not been addressed. An experienced, expert engineering approach may be called for comprising:
- a multi-disciplined understanding of pumping machinery and pumping systems
- a high level of communication with the parties involved
- an inquiring mindset that endeavors to change “unknowns” into “knowns” and a refusal to commit resources based on unsubstantiated information and opinion
- a rational, methodical commitment to finding the root cause and a practical solution
Of paramount importance, the field engineer commits to resolving technical issues in a timely manner, cognizant of maintenance schedules and production demands.
Summary of field services offered:
- engineering anddesign for pump repairs, revamps, and re-rates
- troubleshoot pump problems
- custom tailored pump training courses
- inspect components, processes and unit assembly
- witness shop tests and field performance tests
- provide expert, independent field observations and audits
- expert witness
Do you need a consultant for field services? Contact us now to discuss the engineering services we offer.